Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The rest of my life

I know that I haven't written in a while. That is for 2 reasons. 1. I subbed on Thursday and Friday last week and didn't feel like sitting on the computer when I got home. 2. I have been battling a cold since Friday, which kept me off the computer since then too. I am feeling a little bit better, but still have a stuffy nose and cough(not a very productive one either)
So, my Lenten goal has not been off to a good start. With subbing and this cold I haven't fit it in. I was recommended a book, that I am going to dry to find and hopefully that will help (thanks Rae Ann)
When will the snow stop? We got about a foot here, and there is more on its way for sure on Thursday. I wouldn't mind it so much if we had a snow blower, but we have to shovel the heavy wet snow(actually, Brian had to shovel this weekend since i was sick). Hopefully we are getting one soon. Mom said that Dad wants a new one and he will probably give us his old one. Luckily we have nice neighbors who snow blow our driveway for us, but it would be nice to return the favor.
OK, I think you are filled in. Sad that it only took a few sentences, but what can I say.

No comments: