Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Do Brian and I qualify as an old married couple because we are not exchanging gifts or doing anything special tonight?? I have to work, so going out to dinner is not a great option. We are going to go out this weekend. We have decided not to spend money on gifts-I am making him a card, not sure what he is doing. And I am going to attemp heart shaped chocolate chip cookies-which may turn into plain old chocolate chip cookies-we will have to see how things go. Oh well, I guess when you are married, Valentine's Day becomes less important and is just another day.
For all those of you voyaging the crowds to go for a nice dinner(have a drink for me) or a movie-good luck(and be safe). For those of you who have yet to shop for that special person-WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? and extra good luck to you. (watch out for all those other crazy last minute shoppers)
Guess I need to go finish that card and work on those cookies :)
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone :)

No comments: