Monday, February 05, 2007

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Could it be any colder outside?? Ok, yes it probably could. With the wind chills today it is -36 degrees. Without the wind it is still -18 degrees. It is so cold that all of the schools in the area are closed-a few even decided last night that they were going to close. So, I am not subbing today. However, I am taking this opportunity to catch up on the laundry and dishes from the weekend,in preparation for being called for the rest of the week. Maybe a little wishful, but I am thinking positively.
So, we watched the SuperBowl last night and most of the commercials. We missed the very beginning, which I am told had a cute Blockbuster commercial. I am hoping that one makes it air and I will see it soon. I was really not impressed with the quality of the new commercials this year. I actually didn't see a whole lot of new ones either. Coke had quite a few and I found out on the news this morning that the commercial for the Chevy HHR, when all the guys are taking their shirts off, was created by a college girl from UWM. I thought that was pretty cool. I can't say that I have a favorite, but I did like the one for Budweiser with the dalmation and the white dog who got splashed with mud from a passing car and then decided to join the other dalmation in the Budweiser wagon. Pretty cute and intelligent for a dog. I would love to hear what your favorites were-if you had any.

No comments: