Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Did I jinx myself??

I didn't do much at home yesterday, I surfed the internet and watched some TV. I had dishes and laundry to do, but figured that I would have time today. I am thinking that I jinxed myself thinking that way. So I am going to get all the dishes and laundry done today so that I will be free the rest of the week to get called to sub. I haven't been called since last Wednesday. I am picking up a few more hours at Sylvan, so that is helping a little bit-but the pay is not the greatest there. That is okay though, I like what I do there and all the people I work with-I wouldn't give it up for anything. Which is why I am having sucha hard time finding a full time day job. Any one that I see, would conflict with the hours I work at Sylvan and I don't want to put them in a bind by me having to cut back on hours. I am there every day that they have instruction and almost every hour of instruction.
New topic: When will this cold weather be out of here?? I am glad that I am not living on the East Coast after seeing the weather there lately. So much snow has fallen out there and more is on the way. I wish we could have a little snow here, at least it would make the cold a little more bearable. But the wind here today is crazy. I am sitting at the computer and can hear the wind blowing through the house every once in a while. course, could just be that the house is old and has poor insulation, but I can still hear it.
Well, off to do my chores and work on a Valentine's Day gift for Brian :)

No comments: