Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh, to teach in a public school

I think same teachers there have it made. During all my subbing, I have come to figure this out. The buildings are usually crawling with paraprofessionals(which is now the fancy term for teachers aides). In what I have seen, each classroom gets one, for at least part of the day. In some cases, they are there to help with independent work during a lesson. And in some cases they are there to do copying work for the teacher. I have been a part of both of these. Then of course, there was the middle school library which doesn't really fit into this all that well.
But again, I ramble only to find something to write about so people who may check back every day find something new to read every once in a while. Those of you who kow me well, know that I tend to ramble and am actually quite good at it. I am especially good at it when it is later at night I the Sandman is startign to creep into my world. Which of course, would be the time I usually do my entries since I sub all day and am at Sylvan all night.
I hope that I have brought some interesting reading to the table this evening. If you were not really impressed by what I had to say, check back again soon and maybe there will be some good stories from something. After all, with dog sitting there are bound to be some interesting stories-hey, that could be a whole nother post. Check back tomorrow when I may have that finished-if I am not called to sub.

No comments: