Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!!

Ok, so I am a day early but who is going to have time to type tomorrow. Luckily I didn't have to sub today so I can get things done around the house before going to Sylvan and then leaving for Watertown right after. Watertown is where the parents live and where Thanksgiving will be tomorrow. I figured it would be nice to go there tonight so that I can be on hand to help mom out tomorrow morning-even if it means not arriving until 10pm. The things we do for our parents:)
I hope that you all have/had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend quality time with loved ones. And for anyone that is planning to early bird-be careful. (I may also be one of those people, depending on the deals)
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!
Did you end up going shopping??