Monday, December 04, 2006

A Day Off!!!

Well, kinda. I haven't gotten called to sub today, but it is only 10:30am. I do have to work at Sylvan tonight and I have to clean the house today. So it is a day off of subbing, but not of work. Now that AJ has gone back to his house, I can get some of the cleaning done that would have freaked him out while he was here. He is such a chicken, even though he tries to act tough with his small bark every time someone walks by the window.
So, I am almost done with my Christmas shopping after a trip to the mall yesterday. I try to stay away from the mall at all costs, but had to go to use a Bath and Body works free gift coupon. It was a pretty productive trip though, because we knocked out gifts for 4 more family members. We have 3 people left to complete shopping for. Then comes all the gift wrapping-call me crazy, but I actually enjoy that part. (I am accepting donations for gift wrapping for anyone who doesn't want to do it themselves!!)
I hear some dishes calling my name, so I am off to the kitchen.

No comments: