Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Snowfall

Luckily I didn't have to be on the roads during it, I hear it was not fun. What is it about the first snowfall of the year that makes people forget how to drive? I mean, you live in WI and probably have for a number of years, so there is snow every year around the same time. I guess some people will just never learn.
I did go out Friday night after the snow had stopped-around 8:30. We went to a movie. The roads were fine-the salt truck finally made it to our road around 5.
We saw Santa Clause 3-a great movie to see after the first snowy day. If you have seen 1 and 2 I definatly recommend 3. It was a great movie to end the week with. And the great thing about going on a snowy Friday is that there are not very many people in the theater. I think there may have been 15, if we were lucky. Including a family with 2 young children who didn't seem to understand the concept of a movie theater-have to be quiet. Why would you bring young children to the 9:00 showing of a movie anyway. I mean, come on, these kids were already in their PJ's and by the time the previews were over, they were ready to go home. If your child cannot sit through an hour and1/2 movie, they are jsut too young to be there.
That is my advice for the day!:)

No comments: