Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

That sums up my life from the past week. I subbed somewhere every day. So, my day started by being startled awake by the phone at about 6:00am every morning. Then I had to go right to Sylvan for my night job. I left the house at 7:30 each morning and didn't return until 7:30-7:45 each night. Then I had to cook dinner before i could relax. And if that wasn't bad enough, I also had to get up on Saturday morning to go to work at Sylvan. Today was my day to sleep in, and I was up by 8. Luckily I didn't HAVE to be anywhere, so I get a few things done around the house. As much as I love subbing, I wish I knew about the jobs ahead of time so I could slowly get up in the morning.
At least this week is only a 3 day work week. I am not holding my breath that I will get called this week. I mean what teacher wants to subject a sub to their class during the days before Thanksgiving. I know as a classroom teacher I wouldn't want to unless I was deathly ill. Guess we will have to see. Besides, i guess it would give me something to write about.

No comments: