Friday, October 13, 2006

Unlucky Friday the 13th???

It really isn't any more unlucky than any other day of the week, at least not for me. Wonder if I can break a record for how many jobs a person can apply for in one day? I have done 3 today and confirmed another and gotten a sub job for next week. How hard is if for a company to send a we are not interested in you right now letter?? Wouldn't that be common curitisy(??) to all those of us waiting for a job and biting our fingernails down?? Oh well, I should find out the results of my Meter Reader test tomorrow, so heres to hoping I can move on to the interview step. As I said yesterday though, not really holding my breath!
Could it be any windier?!?! I wouldn't mind so much if it would blow the leaves out of my yard instead of blowing all the neighbors leaves into my yard!! If anyone is feeling that they are missing out on the leaf experience, let me know, you can have mine!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall leaves are pretty on the trees and kind of pretty in the yard, unitl you realize they all should be raked up and hauled away. Yuck!

We have LOTS of trees in our yard which means LOTS of raking. Maybe I'll get to some of it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

Nice blog.

Mike