Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Have you ever......

...wanted to drop kick your computer out the window?? I have and let me tell you today is not the first time. Why can't people just make the virus programs to work and not so complicated to figure out what is wrong wiht them?? And don't even think about tech support. The online help is never helpful, the phone help costs money-don't I pay enough for thier software already-, and the e-mail help takes a few days to get a response-but it is free, so that is the option I pick:) So now I am in the process of figureing out how to run the checking programs, and them possibly uninstall and reinstall the program. Why can't I just have a computer geek in the family!!!!
...wanted to reach out and grab the tech support guy and bring him into your home?? Again, I have. Usually the e-mails are pretty helpful, if I can get past the problems the system is having in order to run what the guy suggests. if he were here, he could get it done much quicker, I am sure. Why didn't I take that Computer Science minor?? oh yes, more schooling. I am guessing it would have come in handy right abuot now. Live and learn-which I seem to be thinking a lot lately.
Tune in later for more of my computer saga!!!:):)

No comments: