Monday, October 30, 2006

Success!!! (Knock on Wood:P)

I finally have Norton up and running and all seems to be doing fine-hence the knock on wood-with very little help from Tech support. Hopefully all continues to go well.
Now all I need is a day job and things will really be going well. I havent subbed in a week, but Thursday and Friday were teachers convention. I keep waiting for that 6am phone call and get a bit upset when it doesn't happen. Of course today I was able to rake the leaves before the leaf sucker came to get them this afternoon. Have i mentioned that I hate raking leaves, especially when most of them are from the neighbors tree or have blown into my yard. I guess I really shouldn't be complaining all that much, since it really is a nice day outside-with no wind.
Well off to continue scanning the computer for viruses and other things I couldn't do when Norton wasn't working!!

No comments: