Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things may be slowly looking up

I subbed yesterday!!!! and I have anohter one lined up for Thursday!!! Maybe I can get another one for this week too. Bring on cold and flu season, I am ready!
Also got a letter to tell me that I met the requirements for the WE energies test. That was a shocker-must not have very high standards! Now all I have to do is wait and see if I get called for an interview. If I do that would be a big shocker because, as mentioned before, everyone else in the testing room got further on the test than me. Oh well.
Brian also has an interview this afternoon for a sales position within the bank where he already works-and that means a pay raise!!:) Think happy thoughts:):):):):)
I have gotten a "no" letter on Saturday, for Kohl's Department Store. "we are sorry, but we are unable to offer you a position at this time" but we will keep holding job fairs to find more mindless idiots for our holiday rush. Oh well, life goes on and so will I.
Stay tuned for hopefully more good news.

No comments: