Thursday, October 12, 2006

I've joined the blogging game

Well, here it is. My very first blog. This all started with a link to a friends blog. And I thought, hey I have plenty of free time on my hands, why not keep all my friends up to date on my uneventful life at the same time. Afterall, being unemployed, except for 3 hours a night, I have to do something during the day to keep me out of trouble:)
I did something I never dreamed I would ever do today. I took a test to become a temporary meter reader for WE energies. I dont think I will be getting a call for an interview, since the other people taking the test wiht me seemed to be a little fast then me. Oh well, it was an experience to add to the list of interesting things I have done.
Guess I keep looking for a job. Who would have thought that it would be so hard to find a teaching position in this day and age? Guess we need to talk those teachers into early retirement so we can all get jobs!! course, if we were willing to move back to hte Milwaukee area I am sure I would not have this same problem. But we just bought a house a year agao and are enjoying that, and Brian will not live in the Milwaukee area or any where near it for that matter.
Well, I don't want to over do it for the first day. So I think I will go and frost my cake that just got out of the oven. No reason for making the cake, needed something sweet in the house and the heat from the oven will help warm up the house a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Sara! Glad we'll be able to keep up with the latest by sharing blogs!