Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A bit of good news

No, I don't have a job for next year yet. However, the interest rate on the car loan for the new Outlander went down. So did our payments. We will be paying $20 less a month:) The money we will be saving makes up for all the money we had to pay in our taxes this year. Unemployment really stinks. They could at least take out some taxes so you don't get socked with them all at the end of the year. At least we won't have to worry about that next year. And I am hopeful that I will find a full time teaching position so we will be able to pay down some of our debts. Contracts are due in a few weeks, so I am waiting to see what kind of postings I will see then. Can't wait. I have the printer warming up for all those resumes it will need to spit out. All I need now is more resume paper!
Sorry that this is all the exciting news I have. Subbed last Friday for an LD parapro, but nothing since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOw on outlander!! U need a job!!