Monday, January 29, 2007

Here I sit again

I haven't gotten called to sub since last Monday. This darn cold weather, killing all the germs. Except I think that I may be coming down with a cold. I had the scratchy throat a few days ago and now my nose seems to be stuffed up. But I would give anything to get a 6am phone call this week. As tired as I feel by the time I get home from a 12 hour day, the money is really nice. And you would think that with all this time off, the house would be cleaner. That is not the case-but it is not a pigsty either. I did a good cleaning a week ago and am doing things to maintain that, but I am just not in the mood to clean either. I am keeping up on the dishes, but that is about it.
So, if anyone knows of any school district in the Appleton area, who is looking for teachers for next year-or even this year-let me know. And if anyone in the Appleton area has any odd jobs that they are willing to pay someone to do-let me know.

No comments: