Thursday, January 11, 2007

Easiest $91 I ever made

Get your minds out of the gutter. I was back at the middle school library again today-for the librarian. The day was a very slow day. There were no classes coming in to check out books, so I didn't have that guarenteed work. I sat in the back all morning, reading a book (the parapro told me to) while she took care of the few kids that came in between classes to check out books. she also did a few odds and ends around the library. I spent the afternoon sitting at the desk, watching classes work on the computers and checking in and out a small amount of books. Wonder if I will be back there tomorrow. Can't think of a better way to spend a Friday, if I really have to go to work that is!!
Well, as simple as my day was I am still exhausted. Must be all the hard work I do at Sylvan, sitting all night!!!

No comments: