Monday, January 15, 2007

Pretty, pretty snow!!

when you are watching it from the inside, curled up under a blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. It is snowing here and has been all morning. I think watching snow is really prertty. Since this is our first measurable snowfall here in the Fox Valley, I think it is neat. Course I will probably change my tune once it stops snowing and I have to go out and shovel it. That's right, I said shovel. We don't have a snow blower and if I wait for the neighbors (who graciously do it once in a while) I may be waiting a while or get my door mat shredding again (that happened last year). so once the snow stops, I will bundle up and venture outside. I will be sure to have the cocoa waiting for me when I come in.
I hope all those of you who are also getting this beautiful snowfall are enjoying it. There may be snowmen in our yard soon:)

No comments: