Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year

Christmas celebrations are finally over. (Well, I still have a party for Sylvan, but who knows when that one will happen) We had our last on on Saturday with my dads side of the family. Since everyone is so spread out and has different travel plans, it usually is January that we celebrate with them. We got home last night and started to take all the decorations down. All we have left is the tree and the lights. I am going to do the lights shortly and Brian will do the tree when he gets home. Then it will be time to start getting ready for Valentine's Day.
Anyone make any good resolutions for the New Year? I didn't, but after writing my last entry I think it should be to finish the sign language book. And maybe learn Spanish since that would come in handy with subbing at some schools. Well, stay tuned for 2007 in review to find out if any of those happen. can't wait to hear yours.

No comments: