Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WHY...

...can't money grow on trees?
...can't the necessities in life be cheaper-or free:)
...aren't more teachers getting sick?
...can't I find a full time teaching position?
...does it have to be so flippin cold?
...does it seem like bad things are always happening to good people?
...can't we ever seem like we are on top of things?
...can't we win the lottery? (guess it might help a little if we played, huh?!!?!)
...can't you make money from home without having to put money in first?
...am I not lucky in the sweepstakes that I enter?
...can't I think of something creative to make and sell? (I am open to ideas)
...does it seem like my life sucks and always will?
...won't a school district hire me?
...am I questioning if I am a good teacher? (Am I a good teacher?)
...am I sitting here feeling sorry for myself?
I guess that is all for my slef pity for today. Feel free to add any of your own WHY's to the list.

2 comments:

Mommy Petersen said...

:( Cheer up! Things always seem bad sometimes but think of all the good things in your life. Go ahead make that list now...

Sara said...

Your right, but it is going to be hard to think of positives.