Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The gift wrapping had to wait

Just when I thought I wouldn't get called to sub the week of Christmas break, I have subbed every day this week. I am hoping that I don't get called tomorrow, which is only a half day for the district. I still have the gift wrapping to do-we are leaving Friday after Brian gets home from work. I also have some Christmas cut out cookies to make. I am taking a short cut thought-we bought pre made dough and I am going to dye some of the dough to cut down on decorating. Hopefully it works. So I am hoping that I have all day tomorrow as well as Friday to wrap, bake, decorate, and not to mention clean the house that has been neglected since last week. Working 2 jobs is tough some days.
And tiring. Since I have had to backspace several times on this post, I think this would be a good place to end it and think about going to bed. These 6am phone calls are really starting to get to me!!

No comments: