Friday, December 15, 2006

Let the gift wrapping begin!!!!

I have decided that I am going to start gift wrapping today, or at least making sure I have boxes for everything that needs to be wrapped. I once again have the day off, at least so far, and I do not know if I will get called at all next week. So I have decided to make good use of my time off once again. After all, there is only so much house cleaning one feel like doing in a week. So, in between making cookies for Brian's company Christmas party tomorrow and the little straightening up I need to do, I will begin the gift wrapping. It should be done in no time, since no one took me up on the "gift wrapping for donations". Oh well, at least mine can be done in case someone does at the last minute. No procrastinating for me this year!!!!

No comments: