Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year...almost

Sorry to all of you who follow my post regularly, I have had some almost crippling back pain for the past week and it hurt to sit at the computer. I am doing much better now.
Now that Christmas is over, I wonder where has the time gone. It seems like it takes so long to get here and everyone is so busy prepareing for Christmas and it is over in a blink of the eye. I was able to spend some time with my parents and that was nice. I hope that you all had a chance to spend some time with loved ones.
It is time to prepare to ring in the new year. It is hard to believe that in a few short days 2006 will be behind us. It will be a time to start over in whatever part of our lives needs starting over-even those of us who don't make resolutions.
I want to wish everyone reading a happy and safe new year.
God Bless!

No comments: