Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'M DONE!!!!

...with my Christmas cards, that is. I used my day off yesterday to my advantage. Not only did I do some much needed house cleaning, but I finished signing and addressing all 40 something Christmas cards. Now they are sitting on my coffee table waitng for stamps and return address labels. Since I am also not subbing today, I will have to get to that. I can't remember ever having all my cards done this early. It feels good to know that I don't have to worry about those anymore and now I can focus on gift wrapping-but not until at least next week, I wouldn't want to over do things. And besides, we don't even have the tree up yet to put the wrapped gifts under anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I bought some Christmas cards at the end of last year so I'll have to dig out those boxes to look for them. I guess this means it's time to trade int he pumpkin decor for boughs of holly.

Anonymous said...

yeah I got done with my cards that I had, now I have to buy more I though I had ordered some but I guess I forgot this year oh my ha ha ha...Paul