Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally, a (good) reason to be tired at the end of the week!!!

Besides my 2 hours, 2 days a week at Sylvan. 

I have been subbing again.  Today I was in a Kindergarten classroom and had a blast!!  Wednesday afternoon and Thursday I was in a first grade, bilingual, classroom.  That wasn't quite as much fun, but I can say that I have had worst times subbing in the past at that school for the older grades.  I usually don't like to go to that school for the bilingual reason, but at this point in the game I figured I can't really be picky.  And I was lucky enough to be teaching the English part of the group, so it all worked out for me.  May have been a little easier if I could speak Spanish, but maybe someday I will take classes!!
And I even have a day and a half booked for next week!!  It is with a new district, so I am excited to see how different this district is from the Menasha district that I have been used to for 3 years. I will be in 2 different 1st grade classrooms in 2 different schools, so it should be interested.
Stay tuned and I will let you know if there are differences and how I feel about this new district!!

No comments: