Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ballot Number 1057

I have done my civic duty for the day, and it didn't take as long as I expected.  The poling place was a 3 minute drive from my house and I was doorstep to doorstep in less than 30 minutes.  I guess it pays to go during the "down" times.  Or not that many people in my district are voting.

Now, it could have been faster if the people looking up your information were a bit younger and faster.  But overall, I guess I can't complain.  And I had Brian go first, so my name is in the book right after his!!

Hopefully all of you out there are going to vote today or have already voted.  Feel free to share any of your voting stories, good and bad.

Happy voting!!!!

2 comments:

kborn said...

You really remember your ballot number? And did you get a sticker, I didn't. And I get the whole "younger" thing...they were ancient by us too. And hmm...so were the voting booths!

Sara said...

I did get a sticker. I remember strange things, like my ballot number. My ticket number was 217!!