Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHY???

*Why can't Brian and I find jobs?
*Why is the price of everything going up?
*Why is the state so backlogged with unemployment?
*Who do you need to tell your whole life story to a stranger in order to get some assistance? (that you may or may not actually get)
*Why does it seem like very few good things come our way?
*Why can't I be content with the things that I do have?
*Why can't contentment with the things I have be enough to get through life?
*Why does it seem like my college degree doesn't meant much right now?
*Why are there so many struggling families this year?
*Why does the economy suck?
*Why is the government bailing out auto companies and banks? (I think the taxpayers could put that money to much better use)
*Why won't the government bail me out?
*Why can't I think of a work from home job that I can start myself, with no money? (If anyone needs a tutor or Christmas gifts wrapped, give me a call!!)
*Why don't I try to write children's books? (If anyone knows how I can get started with that, let me know)
*Why is it that the price of things we need everyday keep going up  Is it because they know we will pay whatever price they ask because we need it?  If supply and demand stay the same, shouldn't the price?
*Why are teachers not needing as many subs this year?
*Why do employers not respond to a resume (even with a NO)
*Why do make money from home sites require such a large start up cost?
*Why aren't there more work from home jobs?

Okay, I am done with my pity party.  Time to move on and be thankful for all the positive things that I have going on in my life.

1 comment:

kborn said...

"brain burps" on my blogroll is an author of childrens/early teen stories. She may have some ideas for your desires to be an author.

why does it have to be so cold!?