Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but...

...enough is enough!!  It is not even winter yet (officially) and we have already had one of the snowiest Decembers on record.  And more is on the way, just in time for all the holiday travel.  We are not getting hit as hard as the areas south of us today, but I am still sick of the snow.  Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and it wouldn't be Christmas without it, but there is a limit.  When it snows about every other day, that is too much.  
We have lots of travel plans, SOUTH, for this weekend which I hope are not affected:
*Housewarming/Christmas with friends in Waukesha
*Christmas with mom's side of the family in Hales Corners.
*And I have a cousin that is supposed to be flying in from NY this weekend.  Hopefully that will happen, I haven't seen her in a year!

And if that wasn't bad enough, we are supposed to get more snow Saturday night into Sunday.

Mother Nature sure has some twisted sense of humor!!

Well, here is wishing safe travels to anyone going anywhere these next few days, even it is just down the street.  

Happy Shoveling Too!!!


No comments: