Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Between subbing, Sylvan, friends visiting from out of town and the beautiful weather, I haven't had much time to write in the past week or so. Last week, I subbed 3 days and so far this week I have subbed 2. last week I even got a few days in the middle school library, so those were easy days, but tiring. I would much rather be doing something, after all I am getting paid to work. Middle schoolers just don't have book check out as often as those elementary schoolers do.
I am hoping to get more subbing in as the month goes on, I mean there are bound to be personal days when the weather gets warmer, right?!?!
This weekend was full of visiting and reminiscing. Someone Brian and I went to college with and her husband were up from IL this weekend staying with some other friends of ours, so we spend the weekend out of the house-literally. On Saturday, we visited in our backyard since the weather was so nice and then we went out to eat and back to Bill and Kristins house. Sunday we went to Oshkosh to the outlet mall. All six of us and the baby found something during that journey-and accomplished our goal of me finding dress pants and Brian finding shorts. What a great weekend.
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend again. And hopefully I will get a few more sub days in this week so that i have a reason to want to relax.

No comments: