Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is good to have it back

I am talking about my computer. We were without a computer for a week while it was having some parts replaced. I felt so very out of touch with everything, but got some organizing done around the house. I have spent much of today on the computer, just catching up on everything, including all my Facebook games :)

I thought I would include a little update about my goals for this year, and I figured another post for the month wouldn't be a bad thing either.

I would have to say that my organization is pretty good. I can't see the kitchen table at the moment, but I can see the top of my printer, most of my desk (I just paid bills), and my end tables. I would say that is pretty good.
I am drinking at least a glass of water a day. I know that I should be drinking more, but for someone who is used to not drinking any glasses a day, one is a good place to start. Perhaps by the end of the year I will be up to the 6-8 they say you are supposed to have a day.
I have read 1 book and am in the middle of 2 others. I am going to try the A to Z and hope to have a link up soon.
I am happy to report that so far, my dishes have been done every night!! They sit in the drying rack for the rest of the next day, but at least they are clean, right?

I guess those are really the only goals I have anything to report on. The others are still very much works in progress as they will be all year.

1 comment:

Mommy Petersen said...

You're doing great on your goals!
Having the dishes done every night is HUGE...at least for me, as it was one of my bigest challenges last year.