Tuesday, January 04, 2011

11 for 2011

As promised yesterday, here are my goals for 2011. Some of them are the same, but I have added a few new ones. So, in no particular order:

1. Stay organized. I want to be able to see the top of my kitchen table, end tables, computer desk, and printer at all times. (At the moment I cannot see them all)

2. Drink more water.

3. Read at least 24 books this year-which works out to 2 a month. I would like to try Rae Ann's A to Z reading list, so that would give me 26 this year.

4. Make at least 2 blog entries a month (guess my 2 for January are covered!! JK) I can do more, but unless my life gets more interesting, 2 a month could be boring for you readers!

5 Do 2 things out of my comfort zone. (Rae Ann, this is where you come in again :)) Perhaps add more students to tutor.

6. Do dishes daily/nightly. I usually wait 2-3 days in between doing dishes and then spend so much time on them. (I currently have a sink (kitchen) full of dishes at the moment.) Also, this way the food may be easier to get off!

7. Keep a positive attitude. This one will be a tricky one, but I know it will make me a better person in the end. I will find a job and/or win Publishers Clearing House!!!

8. Build my relationship with God. I have recently started trying to have daily conversations with him (sometimes forget). Perhaps I could add a scripture reading a few times of week and reflect on that.

9. Put all my craft ideas into action. Possibly get into a craft fair by the end of the year.

10. Don't sweat the small stuff, especially at home.

11. Make more meaningful Facebook or blog comments. Something more than just "liking" a post or saying sent when I gift an item.

And there you have it, my new goals!! I am going to go work on those dishes now!!!

No comments: