Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer School-Week 2

Week 2 went well-and I didn't have to teach, so that makes it better!!! It was pretty dry all week, so we were outside 4 of the 5 days. The one day it was just too muddy. So we stayed inside, popped popcorn for snack and watched a letter sounds movie. The kids loved it!!

I am loving this week. We are off from school-supposedly for the 4th and people that take vacations, but many students are going to be gone next week. Oh well, I don't make the schedule. And the weather is looking great. Rain possibly this afternoon, but not again until who knows when. the 7 day forecast shows only sun and high 70's and 80's. As long as the humidity is not too bad, I am happy!!

I started off my vacation by getting a major haircut on Saturday. I was able to donate to Locks of Love and I still have quite a bit left!! I will get a picture up on Facebook later today (hopefully). My week will most likely consist of cleaning, since that has been neglected for a few weeks. Then the weekend will hopefully be hanging with friends and helping to celebrate a birthday on the 4th (and not just the countries.)

Well, off to clean or relax a little more (haven't decided yet :))

No comments: