Monday, September 29, 2008

From summer to fall in a few hours

Wow, what a temperature change from Saturday to Sunday.  Saturday was beautiful; some sun, no rain, nice enough to hang laundry outside and wear shorts.  Sunday was gloomy, cold, no laundry outside and pants and a long sleeve shirt.  I guess we have truly entered fall.  The upcoming week shows more of the same cold and cloudy weather, with a little rain.  I am actually waiting for the rain to start, they said it would be in Appleton about 10am.  Almost 11 and no rain, but Doppler showed it, it is coming.

What a great day to bake blonde brownies and warm up the house with the oven and the home baked brownie smell.  Guess I could do some cleaning too, since I am not subbing today.  And I will be the next 2 days, so I will not have time then.

1 comment:

kborn said...

Sounds like fun times. You can make blonde brownies for my visit to the Braziers this weekend...
:-)
Kidding.
Enjoy the rain...before we know it, it'll be SNOW!