Friday, August 17, 2007

One Problem Solved

Just call Brian Mr. Tech Support. Apparently when he got home from work yesterday he was so pissed off at Dish Network and the local dealer that he decided he was going to mess around with the connections to see if perhaps the cables were hooked up incorrectly (Entirely possible since the cables were not color coded like they were supposed to be and in the switching boxes we may have switched cables). I mean, he couldn't really mess anything up any further, right?!?!
So, when I got home from work last night, I was informed that the cable is once again working and everything is doing what it is supposed to be doing.
We once again have cable, I can record missed shows while I am at work, and we don't have to wait in anger for the installer to come out and look at things. (I think we are keeping the appointment though, just to make sure there really is not a more serious problem.)

No comments: