Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Successful Easter

As mentioned before, we had Easter dinner at our house this year. I would have to say that everything went pretty well. Brian's mom couldn't make it because she "won" the work lottery and had to work on Easter Sunday(Do people actually call with insurance questions on Easter?!?!) But Brian's dad was able to make it for a little while, my parents came up, Adam came in from school (probably more for the home cooked meal then the visiting), and my aunt came up from Fond du lac. I think that everyone had a great time, even if Brian's dad didn't come with an off button and talked pretty much from the time he got to our house until the time he left. That's okay, I spent most of my time in the kitchen preparing food along with my mom who brought pretty much everything that we would need for that day.
Overall a wonderful time spent with family.

No comments: