Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring Cleaning???? Happy Easter!!!!!

Not sure if you can really consider it spring cleaning when it is snowing outside, but I am cleaning my house. Oh and not just the normal dusting and vacuuming. I have cleaned out closets, drawers, file cabinets, kitchen cabinets, and the normal cleaning as well. It is just so hard to think of it as spring cleaning. Does this mean I will have to do it all over again once we really get spring?!?! I won't be-once a year is enough for this kind of cleaning for me. And I probably wouldn't be doing it now if it weren't for the fact that we are having people over for Easter. Sure, I didn't have to clean out closets and cabinets, but as long as I knew I wouldn't be called to sub this week I couldn't think of a better time. So,, I have completed (almost)my spring cleaning in what would appear, to anyone reading this today, to still be the middle of winter.
I hope it stops snowing so that all our travelers can get here safely tomorrow. Not that any of the snow is really sticking, but with Mother Nature you can never be too sure.

I would also like to wish everyone reading a Happy Easter Whether you are cooking or someone else is doing the cooking, I hope you all have a wonderful time visiting with family and friends.
Off to do more cleaning:)

1 comment:

Mommy Petersen said...

Spring?? What's that!
This snow has to stop. I want Summer now!