Friday, July 29, 2011

Waiting for something positive

Well, I can no longer complain that good things are not happening to me. On July 15, I was offered a job teaching PreKindergarten for the mornings only at the Catholic school where I was a frequent substitute. I am still waiting to find out about that one as they were waiting to do reference checks. Also on the 15, I was offered a job at OfficeMax and I accepted that one because at the time I had no other options.
On July 18, I had an interview for a full time 4K position. They were supposed to know late this week or next week about that position, so I am still waiting to hear on that one. (I may have to contact them and see where I stand.)
On July 21 I started orientation at Office Max.
On July 27 I had an interview for a part time 4K teacher in Seymour, with the option of staying in the afternoons to provide child care. They are hoping to do orientation on Aug 9, so they hope to have a decision by then.
On July 28 I was called by a Catholic school in Middleton for a K/1st split class. They are interested in setting up an interview next week. The principal is just trying to coordinate with the pastors schedule, as he wants to be in on the interviews as well.
So, now I just have to hope that one of these teaching jobs comes through-hopefully a full time one-and then I can tell OfficeMax that while it was fun, I have to say good-bye!
Thanks for all the positive thoughts sent by all of you readers! :)

1 comment:

Mommy Petersen said...

Great news Sara! Can't wait to see how it all works out!