Monday, July 25, 2011

OfficeMax

As of now, I am an OfficeMax employee. I had orientation last week and went in for 3 hours today to start my online training. There is a lot of information to absorb, and I am not sure how I am going to be able to remember all the computer stuff and protection plan information. Hopefully it will become second nature the more I do it :) I don't have to go back in until Friday for more training, so we will see how that goes, and in the meantime I will be studying up on my protection plan information.
I certainly think this meets my "out of my comfort zone" goal for the year, as I am not one who would normally just go up to someone and ask if they need help with anything. So, I am sure this will help me open up more and we will see what it leads to.
Of course I am still hoping for a full time teaching job-fingers crossed.

More on OfficeMax as it happens. At least I should have some more interesting posts every once in a while!

No comments: