Wednesday, July 02, 2008

a much needed break

Ok, I only saw the kids for 10 days and only for 3 hours on each day, but there are a few of them that I was ready for a break from.   You can tell the kids who have never really had any structured sort of school experience, which of course is why they are in summer school to get ready for kindergarten.  Most of the kids are 5.  There is one who just turned 6 and i have one that is still 4, and you can tell that he is 4 just by looking at how he acts compared to the rest of the class.
So on this break I had planned to get my neglected housework done so that when school started up again on Monday I would have a clean house.  Well, here it is Wednesday and the only thing I have done is a few loads of laundry to catch up on towels and sheets.  How exciting, so my house is still a mess.

No comments: