Monday, July 21, 2008

good deed

I did my good deed for the week yesterday.  I went to get my hair cut and the lady asked me if I was interested in donating.  I said sure, if it was long enough.  Turns out it was way long enough!  So I sat in the chair and watched as she cut a very long ponytail off the back of my head.  I was shocked myself to see how long it really was when it was sitting on the table.  I kept thinking "wow, I can't believe it was that long".  That would explain why I was getting a sore neck every time I put my hair in a ponytail.  To top everything off, because I was donating, I got a free haircut.  
I think I need to do this more often!!

1 comment:

Mommy Petersen said...

more often--but it will take a few years to grow back right? :)

I might actually be going that route soon too. It's really hard to brush long hair since I can't reach the top of my head with the broken right arm. And my hair is really long again too so I'd guess ther's more than enough for donating. Hmmm...thanks for making me think about it again. I'll have to be sure to go somewhere where I get a nice perk of a free haircut too.