Monday, July 23, 2007

Anyone wanna trade lives?!?!?!?

Brian came home 2 weeks ago to tell me that he quit his job at the bank because they wanted him to sign something that wasn't true. When he told them he wasn't' going to sign it, they said they would have to walk him out. so, they walked him out. He couldn't even tell me this face to face, he called me form his moms house to tell me.
So he is unemployed, again. And I am still mostly unemployed.
He had a somewhat promising interview this morning. Sounded like he would get paid to play with toys and other things all day. His dream job. All he has to do is keep his thoughts to himself and things should be fine. Some days whatever he is thinking comes out his mouth, not thinking about what his boss will think.

I have sent out 4 job applications last week and one more today. I still have nothing lined up and am not even getting any interviews. I would even be happy with a NO so that I know that my resume is at least being looked at. Oh well, it is still July.

So, keep us in your thoughts as we hope for the best. If not, I may be writing this blog from a cardboard box or tent in the backyard as we may have to rent out the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you both in my prayers that the job situation will turn around!

Anonymous said...

If you ever resort to that tent...I'll let you sleep in our backyard!! :) How fun that would be! Or you can just borrow our camper haha :) Miss being at work...AMber