Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's been a long time

In my defense, I have been very, very busy. I haven't even been on the computer very much this month. And when I was I was to tired to do anything but check for important e-mails and get off. I guess I will start at the beginning of the month. I had subbed pretty much non stop since the 14th of May. I had maybe 2 days off in there. Yes, i was even kept very busy during that last week of school. I guess that is what happens when a parapro quits with a few weeks left of the year. I was not her long term sub, but I subbed for her sub a few times. So, school was don on the 8th of June.
What have I been doing since then, you ask? Well, that day we left for Watertown-Adams graduation party was on Saturday. Sunday it was down to Milwaukee for the graduation party of our old neighbors. Followed by a drive back to Kaukauna. I felt like I live in the car last weekend.
Monday I got to sleep in, it had been a while. Shortly after I woke up, I was asked to babysit for a friend so they could get some work done outside and not worry about the baby. Well of course I said yes, I would never turn down Abbie time. I went back there on Tuesday morning as they had some errands to run and to make them quicker, they left Abbie at home. Wednesday I went supply shopping for summer school and spent the rest of the day organizing school stuff. Today I went to school to see my room and what was there. Minimal things, but I think I will be able to make due. After all, it is only 4 weeks. Hopefully the weather is nice and we can spend some time each day outside. Tomorrow I plan to go to the library to get some books for summer school before all the good ones are taken(hopefully it is not too late already!!) of course, all these busy days are followed by nights spent at sylvan. I even get to go on Saturday. As far as I know it should be a somewhat relaxing weekend, but we will have to see if that proves to be true.
Stay tuned for good first day of summer school stories on Monday!!

No comments: